10 Comments Add yours

1. A keep Observer says:

Haiku is good..but its not about it…its about the way of presentation….I feel your previous way of presentation is much more easier and reader friendly…I don’t know but I think you may be thinking that customized but I feel its even more complicated..Esp to find old posts…Just a thought though

1. A keen Observer says:

Haiku is good..but its not about it…its about the way of presentation….I feel your previous way of presentation is much more easier and reader friendly…I don’t know but I think you may be thinking that this presentation sytle is customized but I feel its even more complicated..Esp to find old posts…Just a thought though

1. Hi 🙂
        Thank-you very much for the feedback I really appreciate it 🙂
        I am actually trying to make it more reader friendly that is why experimenting with new themes…I hope the new theme is pleasant and makes it more easier for you?
        I would try to come up with a simpler way to access older posts
        Thank-you once again!
        Have a nice day ahead!

2. asim says:

haha number games =D

3. asim says:

hey d, how are you ? there is something amazing i want to tell you.. just today in my canteen, me and some of my senior friends were having some GufSuf and those guys are Seventh semester students. And we were talking about the recent miss Nepal and how awesome she was. and all of a sudden Soma d (7th semester ) started asking me about you . As i had previously been to their classes and talked about you and i told them how awesome you were and it was obvious for her to remember you and suddenly she said to me .”why don’t your Raeesha D compete for Miss Nepal ? and for a while i was like oh yess !! then i remembered you telling me some time ago that you were a bit fucchi. then i had to tell them that height is the issue or else she would have already been miss world . All of a sudden i realized that i had your cover song in my cell phone and i asked them if they would like to hear you .Rest is the history,,, they were rewinding and replaying the only song time and again and told me that i am very to have you as my sister =D =D..

1. asim says:

* Why does not your Raeesha D compete?
      *very lucky to have you as my sister. .

4. hahaha babu pani height issue natra miss world re hahaha haina khasai I don’t know aba tara thankyou so much for keeping me alive in your mind and conversations means a lot to me 🙂
    I am blessed to have a little brother like you who is always oh so supportive and has wonderful feedback to everything I post and have to say
    Thank-you so much babu 🙂

I hope you are well!

5. asim says:

i am doing well d, 🙂 Since you have not been on facebook it has been a bit inconvenient for me to talk with you. Are you really leaving facebook or will you come back as soon as the exams are over ?

1. Raeesha.shrestha@gmail.com
      I don’t intend to come back any time soon babu keep in touch via email 🙂

6. asim says: